martes, 19 de octubre de 2010

Spelling 1

1.problem
 I had a great problem yesterday.



2.confuse
 The girl confuses her lunch box.



3.comfort
My aunt buy a comfortable sit for her.


4.exact
The man measures the exact inches for the room.

5.connect
The man connects to facebook.

6.example
The teacher gaves an example

7.complete
I completed my homework yesterday.

8.preserve
I read the meaning of presure in the dictionary.

9.propose
the man proposes a contracct to a woman.

10.prefix
In Spanish we learn the prefix.

11.proceed
The runners proceed to the next event

12.construct
The baby constructs a tower of lego

13.condense
The water condenses inside the glass.

14.exclaim
The boy exclaims in the class.

15.protest
Many people protest in the street.

16.device
My dad buy new devices the last week.

17.lure
The boy lure the fish in the lake.

18.latch
I have a new latch in my room door.

19.victim
a man was a victim of the accident.

20.cruel 
Some people is cruel in the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario